My Glorious Bride

 

 



 

The Lord spoke to me back in May of this year regarding His Church but I never felt called to release this until late last night (August 16/17).

 

May 20, 2017

 

The Church was created by me and for me.  I dwell there, yes but I also dwell in you.  I am everywhere.  Do not look for me in the Church alone, any Church alone, for when you do you will be deadened by man’s one-sided view of me.  You must always view me within yourself because that’s where the true temple of the Holy Spirit now dwells.  You are a resting place of the Holy Spirit. The Church is an organization of my people – a group of believers and I bless their work because I know when they come together it brings the unity, understanding, oneness, as human beings you desire, you need really.

I tell you do not forsake gathering with other saints but my caution is and always has been: You must, you must, find your worth in me and me alone.  I’m not asking you to walk the way alone. I am asking you to seek me first above all else.  Everything in the natural world is at my disposal and Truth is because you carry my authority it’s at your disposal also.

I will use the Church to bring completion and to show Glory but I never created it to fully define you.  You are defined by me, my love for you and my relationship to you period.  Do you see my Beloved, just like I've asked you to stop getting your worth from people, a job, a role, I am also telling you that you must not seek your worth from the Church.  My Church is this glorious, organic, oneness that I called into existence.  I allowed it and I continue to use it but like anything I created, mankind has the ability to corrupt with its own desire to create meaning for them.  Just like many things my Church is a mystery that only I can truly reveal.

What I really want you to focus on is becoming My Bride.  Many in the Church are saved but they are not my Bride.  They are not one in the same.  Many think they are but, you need to know this, they are not, you are not one in the same.  Just as you are separate, so are they.  I have always intended for the Bride to shine brighter than the institution the world knows as the Church.  The Bride is my true reflection of who I am and who I am coming back for, my clean and spotless Bride.  The question for you is:  Are you aware of the difference and are you ready for my return?  The ones who know the difference, I will know.  My sheep know my voice and I know theirs.

The purpose of my coming back is to gather my beautiful Bride and signal the end of the age and just like my people don’t want to think about dying they don’t want to think about the age to come.  But it is to come.  Many saints before you have prepared for it because they have understood the need to prepare as my Bride for the wedding feast.  Either way, it will happen on earth or in Heaven.  You will celebrate with me.

Do you see, this place is a journey?  A place for you to prepare for me your Bridegroom and the wedding you’ve longed for all your life, that you feared you would miss, it isn’t with an earthly spouse, it’s with me and me alone.  The earthly marriage relationships for that matter are there to mold you and shape you into my beautiful Bride, a spotless Bride just like Adam and Eve before the fall.  You will not become fully complete until you are with me in Glory, but you might come very close, some saints might seem to have, but perfection of my Bride is only possible in Glory with me.  So stop believing you have to be perfect, you don’t and you’ll never achieve anything near that by doing good works.  It’s only through me and the power of my resurrection, that you can even come close to your desire for Holiness.

Isaiah 66:1-2

“Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
Where is the house that you will build Me?
And where is the place of My rest?
For all those things My hand has made,
And all those things exist,”
Says the Lord.
“But on this one will I look:
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word.

 

Love in Christ - Laura Sterling ~ narrowgatetraveller.com

Popular posts from this blog

In the Potter's Hands