He Knows the Hairs On Your Head



 

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Luke 12:7 NIV

Wow! Such a powerful truth.

The other day I finished showering and I looked down at the reality of aging and my hair loss. lol As I stood there and stared at my hair in the tub this verse came to me.

I believe it was God reminding me that He is always watching over our lives. There are many verses in the Bible that tell us this but I think He chose to bring this one to my mind to remind me that He's in the details of my life too.

Just ponder this reality that the Almighty God himself knows how many hairs are on our heads even after one falls out. He keeps track of this tiny detail so how much more does he care about the big things in our lives?

Trust God for He knows the plans and ways of your life. Breathe deeply and just know He is God.. Let go of any thoughts, people or things that stop your rest in Him! God's got it all figured out, so you don't have to.

Blessings! Laura Sterling - narrowgatetraveller.com

Popular posts from this blog

In the Potter's Hands