Prophecy - November 30, 2015

I attended a healing and deliverance training conference lead by Bill Perkins at the end of November 2015. At the end of the conference I believe the Lord gave me the following prophetic word regarding the Body of Christ. I actually received a word very similar to this one but it was ten years ago, I will have to see if I can find it. Laura Sterling

November 30, 2015 

The sleeping giant is waking up. You want revival it's coming - a great anointing like you've never seen before. Prepare your camps because as the sleeping wake up, as they take their first breath they will need help, they will need, Holy Spirit medicine, they will need to be healed.

Many are already awake and aware and have received personal revival in their own lives. They will be the Holy Spirit medics to take care of the awakened, the sick and the almost dead. You need to keep equipping others as they are set free.

There will be many outside the body who will come also. You will need to nurse them also. It is another great awakening. The church must be unified. The body of Christ is one, I created it that way. You need to work together not apart. Share your ideas, your resources.

Think of it like a huge disaster coming, you will have many injured, in need of care. Are you ready? Are you equipped? I am dismantling the Church as you know it - not in a destructive way but in a healthy way beneficial way. I am still the head physician. I am the healer, you are the assistants.

Let me organize you, trust me. Let go of your need to organize everything. Godly order is what I call for not religion and tradition. Things are changing they must, I need you to trust and obey and do not fear for I go before you.

The portal of heaven is about to open and many will know the time has come. Trust and obey as I make all things right.

Romans 13:11-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

Put on Christ 

And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.

Popular posts from this blog

In the Potter's Hands