Don't Grow Weary!

While cleaning my place up on the weekend I came across a piece of paper I had written a Word that I got from the Lord during Worship one morning at Hillcrest Church in Medicine Hat, last summer. I thought I would share cuz it's a good one! Be blessed and be ready! Many in the body are being cleansed right now. Know that it's part of a bigger plan, press in and keep going don't give up! Laura
August 16, 2015 - The Lord said to me: I am bringing Christians out of the darkness. I am revealing hidden sin and bringing it into the light. I am purifying the bride for the day is near... ~Laura Sterling - Narrow Gate Traveller Ministries~
Mathew 24:42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Popular posts from this blog

In the Potter's Hands